Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
CP-23's / Re: Dinghy
« Last post by Blown Away on Yesterday at 10:22:35 PM »
Now I'm really regretting buying the inflatable! Looks light enough to throw in the back of my truck to drag back and forth instead of leaving it at the marina.
CP-23's / Re: Winter project photos
« Last post by Blown Away on Yesterday at 10:08:04 PM »
Is there a bar on your list? And maybe pole dancers? That's the best 16 ever.

Hahahaha love it! Not yet but when I figure it out I'll let you know, still working on getting the keg installed.
« Last post by Potcake boy on Yesterday at 09:59:33 PM »
I haven't taken any pictures of mine, but here is one from the Walker Bay web page.
« Last post by Potcake boy on Yesterday at 09:50:34 PM »
Is there a bar on your list? And maybe pole dancers? That's the best 16 ever.
« Last post by Blown Away on Yesterday at 09:23:12 PM »
Hi Dale, Thanks! The box is a removable  hatch ac unit that fits the lazarett. It's a light composite box made like a cedar strip canoe that houses a 5k btu ac unit with a air duct system and common return. Two fixed 3 inch air ducts are permanently mounted in the boat that run forward with flex connections to a plenum in the unit. It actually cools incredibly well and pops on and off the lazarett  in seconds to leave at the dock when sailing. I know cooling a 16 sounds crazy but I love this thing! Let me know if you'd like to see the inside and I'll see if I can dig up some more photos.
« Last post by Cruzin on Yesterday at 08:18:57 PM »
Wow nice work! Tell us about the box in the front of the cockpit. Your sink project is excellent!
Thanks

Dale
Group Outings and Com-pac Events / Re: CBMWG 3.0
« Last post by Bob23 on Yesterday at 08:09:03 PM »
Looks like a great time...and oh! That Flicka! Be still my beating heart!!
CP-19's / Re: Compac 19 vids on Youtube
« Last post by kickingbug1 on Yesterday at 07:33:38 PM »
in regards to the tow vehicle, consider two things axle ratio and wheelbase. i have a stock Silverado with just the 200 hp v6 but it has a 3.73 positrack rearend. no speed demon but a very capable tow vehicle. having towed with short wheelbase vehicles longer is better by far.
Group Outings and Com-pac Events / Re: CBMWG 3.0
« Last post by K3v1n on Yesterday at 07:25:41 PM »
Hmmmm.....March is tough, the 3rd is out for sure as I have a Yacht Club Bridge meeting to attend. Maybe a CBESG in April. (Chesapeake Bay Early Spring Gathering) :D
« Last post by Blown Away on Yesterday at 07:21:19 PM »
Would love to see it..Any photos? Bought a new 8' roll up inflatable in December and now wishing I hadn't after reading this.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10