Author Topic: where are the legacy owners  (Read 1119 times)

Offline gmerrill

• 2nd Watch Helmsman
where are the legacy owners
« on: July 23, 2010, 12:29:21 PM »
where are all the legacy owners.  they never make any comments.  love my legacy been sailing this last week on the bays inland of the florida gulf coast. had a friend go with me who has 30 years experience sailing.  showed me some capabilites my boat had just by  making some slight adjustments in the rigging.  this is really a well made boat and great sailing boat according tomy friend who has owned a lot boats big and small over the years. I guess i am tell you something you already know.   any legacy owners out there let me here from you

greg

Offline kahp ho

• Captain
Re: where are the legacy owners
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 08:29:47 PM »
Well, I'm still here. I've been reading about all the great adventures going on here and I gotta say you guys are killing me. I'm heartily embarrassed to admit I haven't been sailing once yet this year :( Got stuck in sailors heck in the guise of a domestic (read nonpaying) landscaping project. Hope springs eternal though.

Actually, you guys aren't killing me, your stories have sustained me..... please keep it up.

mel

(edited, but not by me)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 12:28:54 AM by kahp ho »
'07 Legacy "Amphibian"

Offline Southwesternwinds

• Deck Hand
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 06:46:20 PM »
Just picked up my 2008 Legacy Hull #26 this August 2010.  I just found out how sharp that popcorn sprayed ceiling is in the cabin. Ouch !  that hurts my bald head.  lol I live in Southwestern Michigan near St. Joseph.  I spent a bunch getting the boat outfitted with anchor and lines, fenders, etc.  I setup the mast and sails, which was a pretty easy job.  Hoping for wind this week to get her wet. 

Offline Unclemike

• Foredeck Crew
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2014, 08:40:39 PM »
I have on in Melbourne, FL as of 5/2014 no name as of yet.
Uncle Mike
Uncle Mike

Offline Pete H

• Tactician
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2014, 02:18:33 PM »
Hi Uncle Mike,

I am currently on holiday in England, so haven't been following this site for a little while. When I saw that you had a Legacy and were from Melbourne, I got excited as I also have one and I live just west of Melbourne and was hoping to meet up sometime for a sail on the bay at Melbourne. Then I discovered one of your posts indicated that your Melbourne is in the US whole mine is in Australia. Oh well, best of luck with your Legacy, they are a great little boat.
Pete H
Muggler (Compac Legacy)
Victoria
Australia
" Nothing satisfies the man who is not satisfied with a little".   Epicurus 341 BC-270BC

Offline Unclemike

• Foredeck Crew
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2014, 11:09:51 PM »
Hi Pete,
I keep forgetting there's another Melbourne out there, I suppose when I post on the web these days I should make a note of it. It would be great cruise to get together one day nevertheless! I'm a proud member of an international organization located in  Australia the AOOB (Australian Order of Old Bastards)....
Come visit!
Unclemike
Uncle Mike