Author Topic: clr---who's coming?  (Read 6942 times)

Offline kickingbug1

• Commodore
  • CLR sailor
clr---who's coming?
« on: March 02, 2016, 11:04:14 AM »
    well, its march about the time i start to annoy people. those of you who are coming to this years CLR  let me know either here or  e mail  fordtruck52@yahoo. if you attended last year, i still have your contact information. new to the CLR? e-mail me as to phone#s, boat type and name, and your name and crew info. this helps sarah and i get everything ironed out way ahead of time. two races this year (weather permitting), the "prize" race and the CLR CUP. theme for the awards dinner----Gilligan's Island.  thanks to all.
oday 14 daysailor, chrysler musketeer cat, chrysler mutineer, com-pac 16-1 "kicknbug" renamed "audrey j", catalina capri 18 "audrey j"

Offline crazycarl

• Commodore
Re: clr---who's coming?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2016, 02:16:34 AM »
Since when have you ever waited for a specific month to annoy anyone?

C.C.
Somonauk, IL  where the washing machine was invented and the local museum's most interesting exhibit is a two headed calf!

Man invented the slowest form of transportation - the sailboat - then decided to race them. - Philosopher Unknown

Offline ddg23

• Rigger
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2016, 10:26:16 AM »
I will be there with my Suncat.  Can't hardly wait.
Dan

Offline kickingbug1

• Commodore
  • CLR sailor
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2016, 02:58:06 PM »
cant wait to see you and skyrocket-----and wife?   carl, to know me is to be annoyed with me. steer clear of saws this spring --huh
oday 14 daysailor, chrysler musketeer cat, chrysler mutineer, com-pac 16-1 "kicknbug" renamed "audrey j", catalina capri 18 "audrey j"

Online Bob23

• I'm a mean and selfish curmudgeon! - Bob23
  • Fleet Admiral
  • Commodore
  • All men die; few men really live.
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2016, 06:50:17 PM »
Of course I will be there with some kind of boat...Guideboat "Straggler" or Precision 15 keel "Ldor Vdor". Can't wait for this epic event!
Bob23

Offline crazycarl

• Commodore
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2016, 12:38:14 AM »
Steve,

barring any unforeseen brushes with dado blades, lovey and i will be present.

c.c.
Somonauk, IL  where the washing machine was invented and the local museum's most interesting exhibit is a two headed calf!

Man invented the slowest form of transportation - the sailboat - then decided to race them. - Philosopher Unknown

Offline kickingbug1

• Commodore
  • CLR sailor
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2016, 09:40:02 AM »
   another Thurston Howell III heard from.  the bad news is that sarah and i might race "Audrey J"------Look Out!   bob, bring the precision (i want to sail it --hahah).   i'm pretty sure sarah will come up with a special award for best costume ( oh god, carl in a dress!)

Offline crazycarl

• Commodore
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2016, 12:58:38 PM »
   ( oh god, carl in a dress!)

it couldn't be any worse than seeing me in a coconut bra and grass skirt!

Offline kickingbug1

• Commodore
  • CLR sailor
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2016, 02:58:09 PM »
  you would think that after a period of time that "image" would fade from memory. sadly, it hasn't

Offline Greene

• Commodore
  • Wrinkles 84 Island Packet 31 Crew: Mike and Brenda
    • Wrinkles in Our Sails
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2016, 03:20:47 PM »
  you would think that after a period of time that "image" would fade from memory. sadly, it hasn't

What are you complaining about?  I was the lucky guy who got to help Carl "fit" his bra in the men's room.  God, did I just say that?

Mike
'84 CP-16 (sold) - '88 CP-19II (sold) - '88 Com-Pac 23/3 (sold)
http://s613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/greene2108/

"I'm just one bad decision away from a really good time."

http://wrinklesinoursails.blogspot.com

Online Bob23

• I'm a mean and selfish curmudgeon! - Bob23
  • Fleet Admiral
  • Commodore
  • All men die; few men really live.
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2016, 07:38:38 PM »
Yeah.... you did just say that. Now I have that picture in my head. Thanks. 

Offline kickingbug1

• Commodore
  • CLR sailor
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2016, 08:54:02 AM »
   for those of you who have never attended a CLR event, that, sadly is a small example of what one can expect in july. try as i might, i will never ever forget that. even though my analyst says i must.

Offline kickingbug1

• Commodore
  • CLR sailor
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2016, 08:55:51 AM »
   mike, we have followed the adventures of "wrinkles" with much interest and envy and hope to see you in june.

Offline Potcake boy

• Commodore
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2016, 10:25:28 AM »
Would you be kind enough to share details of this event: i.e. date and location. I will possibly be in Maryland in May with a Suncat would like to attend if it's any where in the area.

Thank you,
Ron
Ron
Pilot House 23 - GladRags
Punta Gorda Florida

A mouse around the house - but much hotter on the water

Offline kickingbug1

• Commodore
  • CLR sailor
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2016, 04:24:29 PM »
   unless they moved Illinois about 1400 miles to the east im figuring you won't be attending ,   ron      sorry