Com-Pac Yacht Owners Association
October 25, 2014, 11:27:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Sun Cat Nationals November 7-8, 2014  Charlotte Harbor, FL

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mast Raising System  (Read 3079 times)
brackish
Commodore

Arion

« on: December 04, 2010, 08:30:38 AM »

Several people have asked for details of my mast raising system.  Because of the file size, I've had trouble emailing it.  Here it is as an article.  I hope to add a video of the system in operation next spring when I drop the mast providing I can get the Admiral to act as a cinematographer.

David
Foredeck Crew

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2010, 02:08:31 PM »

Brackish,  Small size is not a problem.  I run an old version of XP and in the lower right corner is a place to blow up the size of the page.  I am sure all you computer guys out there with newer computers have something similar to blow up a page, so you can read it.

Nice work.  Looks and reads like an excellent system.

David
Tim Gardner
1985 CP19/II # 323 "Andiamo!"
Administrator
Commodore

NSA: This is not the 'droid you're looking for

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2010, 02:17:44 PM »

to increase the size (zoom in) hold down the ctrl button and press the + button to get to the size you want. reverse using the - button.

TG

"The sea is selective, slow at recognition of effort and aptitude, but fast in sinking the unfit"  - Adm Felix Riesenberg.
thomeng55
Deck Hand

TomCat

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2014, 10:36:22 AM »

I love to idea of this.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a Dwyer HINGED mast step?  If someone has already done one of these, itll save me the time of "noodling about it" .

Thanks

Tom
SpeakEasy
Tactician

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2014, 03:53:24 PM »

This is like gold to me. I made a version of this about three years ago, after seeing and reading about this one (THANKS BRAKISH!) It allows me to single-handedly winterize and then summerize each year. Love it!!

-Speak

Happy owner of CP-23 hull #251 - "Meridian"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: