1. Model: 16
2. Complete Hull # (located on the straboard stern below the rub rail): ABX00491M77K
3. Boat's current location City, State: Seadrift. TX
4. Sailing Condition yes/no?: Yes
5. Boat Name Blow Me
6. What year you bought it.: 2008
7. Options/features: Very plain boat. Did not have any cabin cushion so, for a cheap way out, I first cut blue camping mat foam to cover the berth's. Figuring that was way too thin, I decided to put in some yard furniture cushions. They are thick, water resistant, and cheap if you buy them at a garage sale, thrift store, etc.. That made the cabin comfortable. Bringing along some Type IV PFD's allow for nice cockpit cushions. Mine did not have any electrical system at all. I have battery operated nav. lights and I bought some hockey puck type battery operated led lights for the interior. You can usually find these at the Dollar Stores and stick them to the cabin top with Velcro or whatever. Came with bimini, sails, sail bags, sail cover, tiller cover, and misc.. Iron sail is a 4 h.p. short shaft Mercury 2-stroke.