Well after many years of sailing, we are going over to the dark side. We have purchased a Nimble Nomad Trawler. So our wonderful Suncat is for sale. This boat was fresh water sailed for the first few years of its life. When not in use it was stored under a storage cover. We acquired it in 2006 and since then has been stored in our garage when not in use. It is in really great shape, fiberglass is glossy, cabin clean and fresh smelling, etc.
Here is what is included:
1) 2000 ComPac Suncat
2) 2000 Trailer (no rust) with new tires, rims and bearings.
3) 2006 Yamaha 6 horse power engine. I searched and searched for this specific engine. It is two cylinders (unlike the current ones) and runs very smooth. It is crazy quiet. It has about 10 to 15 hours of fresh water run time and 7 or 8 hours in salt. After each salt water run, I ran the engine in fresh water. It has a remote fuel tank and rolling stand for the engine (see picture). Note pictures of boat show older Mercury mounted on boat. Boat comes with 2006 Yamaha 6 HP.
4) A new heavy duty stainless extremely heavy duty motor mount. This is a fantastic motor mount. It is custom built for Catalina Direct. It makes lifting and lowering the engine effortless. It is fully backed up with stainless steel backing plates, has bronze bushings, etc.See pictures.
5) A full custom storage cover
6) Teak Cockpit grate
7) Bulkhead mounted compass.
9) A very high quality set of custom fitting cockpit cushions. These are high density foam that will not absorb water.
10) A Bimini top
Please email with any questions. Email: email@example.com